This Cica Complexion Care Hydrojelly mask helps to increase blood flow to wounds, reduce formation of access scar tissue and improve skin elasticity. It reduces the appearance of superficial and deep wrinkles, firming up the skin by increasing the synthesis of collagen and support basic skin health.
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Cica Complexion Care Hydrojelly Mask
- JASMINE Jasmine contributes antimicrobial activities (antiviral, antibiotic, antiseptic and antifungal properties) that make it effective for wound healing, fighting skin infections and eruptions of stretch marks. It is used for treatments for fighting harmful infections and skin disorder, increase immune function for hundreds of years in other Asian countries. Its amazing properties provide the skin to reduce inflammation, redness, pain and speed up time needed to heal wounds.
- ORGANIC GOTU KOLA Organic Gotu Kola (centella asiatica), a well-known scar remedy, repairs and reduces scarring. It treats acne and calms sensitive skin while healing scarred tissue by regenerating connecting tissue and by enhancing the synthesis of collagen. It promotes the growth of new skin, by gently closing and repairing even lesions and skin ulcers as well as helps to increase blood flow to wounds, reduces the formation of excess scar tissue, and improve skin elasticity. It reduces superficial and deep wrinkles, firming up the skin by increasing the function and structural integrity of the collagen matrix and support the basic “glue" that holds our cells together.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, *Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Willow Bark Powder, *Organic Jasmine (Jasminum) Powder,*Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica), Calcium Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K}, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, *Organic Jasmine (Jasminum) Oil, Fragrance.
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and
is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening