This Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly Mask is just one of many add on services offered during your scheduled facial treatment here at Belle Ame. But, sometimes life gets too hectic to make it in for a treatment, so why not enjoy a mini spa night at home!?
**Each box comes with supplies to mix 2 masks.**
This mask is perfect for all skin types, anti-fine wrinkles, uneven skin tone.
Benefits of Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly Mask:
illuminates the skin to reveal a subtle glow
keeps skin hydrated throughout the day
returns skin firmness and suppleness while reducing the appearance of wrinkles
reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation and diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes and discoloration
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly Mask (2 1oz masks)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening
Pregnancy and nursing safe product
- Organic Rose Petals and Buds Powder Rose is suitable for all skin types and offers amazing skin moisturising properties for dry and sensitive skin. Rose works to moisturise, brighten and protect skin from water loss and airborne pollutants. The natural oils in rose petals trap moisture into skin cells, hydrating and moisturising them. Rose is also useful to treat skin conditions such as rough skin, surface wrinkles and fine lines because it is high in antioxidants and helps the skin retain moisture. It also can be used to brighten the appearance of dark spots and blemishes. Because rose petals are high in vitamin C, they nourish and keep the skin strong. The regular use of rose petal powder for cleansing, toning and exfoliating tightens the skin and slows down signs of aging. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of rose water and rose oil can help ease your flare-ups and redness.
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, *Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Willow Bark Powder, *Organic Rose Petals, Red Rose Buds and Petals (Rosa centifolia) Powder, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and
is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defences against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturiser, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.