This Intensive Aftercare Hydrojelly Mask is just one of many add on services offered during your scheduled facial treatment here at Belle Ame. But, sometimes life gets too hectic to make it in for a treatment, so why not enjoy a mini spa night at home!?
**Each box comes with supplies to mix 2 masks.**
Effective anti-inflammatory prevents cell damage caused by free radicals.
Naturally soothing and helps reduce redness; has natural anti-microbial and antioxidant properties and acts as a natural antioxidant
Appropriate for use after aggressive treatments such as extractions, laser, peeling or waxing.
Decreases nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect skin, and inhibit bacteria that cause the initial infection.
Helps speed up healing process
Minimizes skin irritation, rashes, inflammation, and redness.
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Intensive Aftercare Hydrojelly Mask (2 1oz masks)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening
Pregnancy and nursing safe product
- Grape Seed Extract Grape Seed Extract can reduce the effects of harmful UV, helps dermal healing, reduces redness and swelling after intensive treatments, and prevents cell damage caused by free radicals. It also provides essential omega 3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin. Grape seed extract contains a complex compound of flavonoids, Vitamin E, linoleic acid, and phenolic procyanidins. Proanthocyanidins and catechins are the powerful antioxidants in grape seeds that are 20 times more potent than Vitamin E and 50 times greater than Vitamin C.
- Bromelain (Ananas Comosus) Extract (Pineapple Stem) Extracted from Pineapple, Bromeloin is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is used as en elective anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent. Bromelein also helps reduce redness and is elective for debriding, a process in which damaged tissue is removed to help speed up the healing process. It makes a great natural alternative to taking pain-killing medications due to Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Lavender Flower Powder It eliminates nervous tension, relieves pain, disinfects the skin, and inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections. It helps to regulate over-excretion of sebum and can reduce the signs of scaring after acne has begun to heel. It has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues. It can also be helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, *Organic Lavender Flower Powder, *Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Willow Berk Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), BromeIain(Ananas Comosus) Extract (Pineapple Stem), Calcium Sulfate, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Iron Oxides.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and
is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.