This purifying active charcoal mask helps flush out environmental toxins, dirt and debris. Lecithin dissolves impurities that can clog pores and cause common skin concerns including blemishes, redness, scars, razor bumps, and in-grown hairs. An ultra-purifying mask to deep clean and visibly reduce pores and clarify complexion. It helps to cool and soothe irritation, making it useful against itchy, irritated and infected skin.
Each box comes with 2 masks and supplies
(DROP SHIPPING ONLY)
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Purifying Active Charcoal Hydrojelly Mask (2 1oz masks)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening
Pregnancy and nursing safe product
- PURE CHARCOAL Pure Charcoal draws debris, oil, and other micro-particles from make-up or air pollution from deep within the skin. These impurities clog pores and which may cause breakouts or dull complexion. Charcoal controls oil secretion in the skin, making it perfect for skin prone to blackheads and acne. Charcoal can be used to gently face away acne scars and blemishes. It’s slightly abrasive texture helps slough off the dead skin on top of the acne scars, revealing new skin beneath.
- TEA TREE OIL Tea tree oil contains strong antibacterial and antifungal compounds that are known to reduce inflammation that can lead to swelling of the skin. The chemicals in tea tree oil may kill bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions. Effective in treating mild to moderate acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It penetrates deeply into the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging that can cause acne in the first place. Tea tree oil also lightens scars and also helps to restore the skin’s natural oil balance.
- PEPPERMINT OIL Peppermint oil has antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal, analgesic, and antioxidant capabilities. It helps to cool and soothe the irritation, making it potentially useful against itchy, irritated and infected skin (lipophilic nature). Peppermint oil can help control excess oil secretions, prevent pores from clogging and manage acne from spreading. As a natural anti-inflammatory it also provides healing relief caused by inflamed acne eruptions. Peppermint oil has calming, softening, toning and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin.
INGREDIENTS Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, *Bamboo Charcoal Powder, *Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Willow Bark Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.