This Super Greens Hydrojelly Mask is just one of many add on services offered during your scheduled facial treatment here at Belle Ame. But, sometimes life gets too hectic to make it in for a treatment, so why not enjoy a mini spa night at home?!
**Each box comes with supplies to mix 2 masks.**
This mask is perfect for all skin types, anti-aging, oily skin, stressed, dark circles.
Benefits of Super Greens Hydrojelly Mask:
manages dry skin by balancing oil and water distribution
reduces the appearance of dark circles and sagging
supports firming and tightening, and protects the skin from environmental stressors
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Super Greens Hydrojelly Mask (2 1oz masks)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening
Pregnancy and nursing safe product
- Organic Kale Powder Kale is an antioxidant powerhouse loaded with high levels of phytonutrients and flavonoids to help prevent visible signs of aging. Kale is super high in Vitamin K and the skin requires a healthy dose. The lack of Vitamin K leads to dehydrated and flaky skin, losing the ability to hold on to moisture. Kale also helps lighten dark circles under the eyes because vitamin K depletion leads to dark pigmentation and tired-looking skin. The iron in kale strengthens the skin while the other nutrients and antioxidants fight dryness.
- Organic Spinach Leaf Powder Spinach contains Neoxanthin and violaxanthin, the two anti-inflammatory epoxy xanthophylls that regulate and prevent inflammation. Rich in vitamin K and folate, spinach gives the skin a clear complexion by minimizing acne, bruising on the skin and dark circles. The bounty of vitamin and minerals in this vegetable give you quick relief from dry itchy skin, thus providing you with a radiant complexion. Spinach is high in vitamin A, which is necessary for sebum production to keep hair moisturized. Vitamin A is also necessary for the growth of all bodily tissues.
- Organic Alfalfa Powder Alfalfa contains the entire spectrum of B vitamins. The chlorophyll content and vitamin A content in alfalfa helps treat dry skin, making sure the skin is properly moisturized. The chlorophyll in alfalfa acts as a natural skin cleanser. It cleanses the impurities from the skin and fights off infections. The regular consumption of alfalfa also does wonders with skin diseases. This sprout is super effective in treating eczema as well as psoriasis.
- Organic Spirulina Spirulina is an excellent source of tyrosine, vitamin E or tocopherol, and selenium, all of which are known for their anti-aging effects. Tyrosine slows down the aging of skin cells. The antioxidants present in spirulina eliminate free radicals which are responsible for skin aging. The detoxifying nature of spirulina helps reduce dark circles by removing darkness around the eyes.
- Organic Moringa Leaf Powder Moringa leaf is rich in protein and contains all nine essential amino acids as well as minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamins A and C. Moringa leaf also contains iron, which helps to cure minor injuries like bruises, cuts and burns. It is high in antioxidants. Moringa Leaf helps the skin by scavenging and quenching free radicals for an overall clear and firm complexion.
- Organic Barley Grass Powder Barley grass contains beta carotene, pantothenic acid, and folic acid. Barley grass is a potent supplier of healthy and critical enzyme superoxide dismutase which helps neutralize the effects of oxygen free radicals produced during energy metabolism. The protective action of these radical scavengers prevents the development of a wide array of diseases caused by oxidative stress. Barley grass also helps neutralize damage caused by environmental factors like smog and harmful UV rays that prematurely age the skin and leave it dull and lifeless.
- Organic Psyllium Husk Psyllium Husk is rich in natural fibers that help to get rid of harmful fungi and bacteria in the body that may result in various skin disorders such as acne or rashes.
- Organic Acerola Acerola is rich in antioxidants and is known for its high concentration of vitamin C. This allows Acerola antioxidant properties to protect against free radical damage that can accelerate skin aging. Acerola also evens skin tone, brighten pigmentation, boosts collagen and elastin, and increases the skin's ability to retain moisture.
- Organic Green Olive Extract Green Olive contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid that penetrates deeply to help the skin stay moisturized without clogging pores. This makes it a great moisturizer for all types of skin, even sensitive and combination skin that may be prone to clogged pores. Oleuropein extract of olive leaf reduces skin redness and dehydration better than vitamin E.
- Organic Baobab Extract Baobab Extract has six times more vitamin C than orange, 50% more calcium than spinach and is a plentiful source of antioxidants. Its antioxidant activity is four times that of a kiwi or apple pulp. The leaves are an excellent source of vitamin A, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum and phosphorus, and the seeds are packed with protein. Baobab Extract combats skin aging, helps improve skin firmness and strength by boosting the elastic quality of the skin, diminishes the look of facial lines, evens out skin tone, and refreshes end hydrates the skin.
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, ”Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, SiIika,"Organic White Willow Bark Powder, kiwi seed, "Organic Kale Powder, "Organic Spinach Leaf Powder. ”Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder, “Organic Spirulina, "Organic Moringa Leaf Powder, "Organic Barley Grass Powder, "Organic Psyllium Husk, "Organic Acerola Extract, ”Organic Baobab Extract, *Organic Green Olive Extract, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and
is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.