These Esthemax™ Hydrojelly Masks are the perfect addition to your daily or weekend routine! Each kit features 2 Hydrojelly Masks along with 2 biodegradable trays, 1 spatula and 1 scoop!
Clarifying and Flushing, gives life to dull skin. great for all skin types.
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Pure Himalayan White Tea Hydrojelly Mask (2 1oz masks)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening
Pregnancy and nursing safe product
- White Tea Powder White tea helps the body flush out toxins that accumulate in the skin. These toxins are partially responsible for skin problems such as acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Catechins found in white tea are: epicatechin (EC), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). As a result of their antioxidant activity, catechins are understood to protect against skin damage caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS). EGCG also inhibits ultraviolet (UV) radiation-induced oxidative stress to the skin and body, while simultaneously, boosting levels of antioxidant defense enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase.
- Organic Cold Milled Ground Flax seed The omega 3 fatty acids in flax seed increase the speed at which wounds heal. Flax seed is best known for its anti-inflammatory effects. You can successfully minimize skin irritation, rashes, inflammation and redness. Thus, benefits of eating flax seeds are many for the skin. Flax seed has wound healing properties due to its anti-inflammatory effect and high omega 3 fatty acid content. Eat them regularly to help speed up wound healing. If you have eczema patches, eating flax seed can make a difference. You can also use flax seed oil to help moisturize & heal dry, itchy & flaky eczema.
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, *Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, *Organic White Rice Flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Willow Bark Powder, White Tea Powder, *Organic Cold Milled Ground Flax seed, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Iron Oxides, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.